I treasure the afternoon of September 10
In the rooftop of my new home I was sitting on the plastic chair
My eyes were drawn to different corners
To the luxurious houses, the well-asphalted roads, the trees...
Yes, everything was pleasing to my eyes
The time passes slowly
The sun is about to sleep
And suddenly.....
The splendor of its rays make a last show
The blue sky of Manila painted with red color
Oh how beautiful is the phenomenon of nature
How great is the one who created them
The white clouds no more
The blue sky is hidden
The red sight like a fire filled the sky
Yes, the wander of nature in September 10
In my silence I thank the creator
For the beauty he puts in the universe
For the beautiful panorama pleasing to my eyes
For the wonderful nature that shows its greatness
And in the deep of my heart a thousand hope
"The splendor of the creator may shine also in my life"
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar