I LOVE YOU TILL THE END



Look at my hands nailed on the cross
The crown of the thorns on my head
My feed violently nailed on this wood
The blood flows Continously
With only a piece of cloth

Look at me, look at me attentively
Don't let this scene escape from your mind
So brutal, right?
The most umiliated thing happens to a man

But....look attentively again and again
In the secretness of your well-closed room
Begin to ponder and ask yourself
What brings him to be nailed on the cross?
What pushes him to undergo all without mormoring?

From Galelee to Jerusalem I've traveled
In the midst of imploring faces I've walked
In loving mercy I treated them all
Consoling words I often uttered to the wounded soul

Here I am, nailing on the cross
I need no mercy
I want you to fix your eyes on me
And know that I LOVE YOU TILL THE END

Don't say: "what a pity!" but "he loves till the end"
Don't say: "hatred puts him to death" but "for love he sacrifices all"
Don't say: "Miserably he is nailed on the cross" but "lovingly he obeys to the end"
Yes...Only in love my cross finds its meaning
Love conquers all, goes beyond suffering and will be the only thing remains after all.

Tidak ada komentar: